Hi, I’m Nicole!
I’m a licensed associate marriage and family therapist in the state of New Jersey (37FA00014700). For the past few years I’ve been working in private practice helping individuals and couples understand the impact of their context on their problems. Essentially, I ask “what has happened to you?” rather than “what is wrong with you?”
Here’s the quick highlight reel of my professional experience:
- The only certified Discernment Counselor in Hunterdon county
- Level 2 Gottman Method couples therapy certificate
- Certified Telehealth Provider (CTMH-A)
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Seton Hall University
- B.A. in Psychology from West Chester University
NML Therapy Solutions is coming soon.
When we officially launch, our purpose will be to make your mental health business easier while honoring the legacy you’ve created and the positive impact you’ve already made on your clients.
We’re striving for a world where professional helpers like you can do your meaningful work without burning out.
Our core values reflect those that drive a therapeutic relationship. Above all, we value empathy and inclusion. We take and encourage accountability. We act with integrity. We honor and respect vulnerability. Last but not least, we are always guided by passion.
Until NMLTS is officially up and running, Nicole is still accepting new therapy clients at Prologue Therapy & Relationship Counseling.